Another lovely large room. This room has a queen and a twin (price based on double occupancy, extra guest $25 a night). Decorated in yellows, grays and black—it has that rich continental look. Bathroom with shower, is ensuite with same amenities as other rooms.
May to October Sunday-Thursday $167.00 Friday/Saturday, $177.00, Call for Reservations (607) 210-4106
December 1st to March 31st $120.00 per night - No Discounts Apply- Call for Reservations (607) 210-410
Add an Extra Person for $25.00 a night No children under 16 years old
May to October 2 Night Minimum on Weekends
It is our pleasure to offer these amenities
- Breakfast: Weekends are full hot cooked breakfast with homemade baked goods; Weekdays are Super Continental with eggs/egg dish, yogurts, fresh fruit, juices, cereals, plentiful muffins/scones, toast, bagels & English muffins. Coffee and tea, of course, with a wide selection of Keurig coffees and a large tea assortment. Coffee ready at 6.30!
- Snacks and homemade baked goods available
- Multi level deck with beautiful lake view, living room and dining room for relaxing.
- Free phone use with long distance, TV, AC, wireless internet, fridge and blow dryers in every room. Iron and Ironing board available as well. Washer & dryer on premises.
- Quiet residential area, but close to village. Great for walking and biking. Covered area for your bikes.
- Two night minimum on weekends from May to October. Discounts available for stays of four days and longer.
- 10% discount Military, except on major event weekends or holidays.
- There are NO kitchen privileges for guest.
- Corner Patio with a fire pit.
- Check in with “Meet and Greet” is 3-4 pm. Late night with prior arrangement. Check out is 10 am.
- Comfy furniture for lounging or eating
- Lots of comfy furniture on the desk for watching the lake, drinking wine, or napping.