Our newest room since our December renovation. It is on the main floor, so if stairs are an issue………this is the comfy cozy room for you!. It is our smallest, and is beautifully decorated in shades of blues, greens and whites–fresh as a garden! The queen bed is one of our memory foam mattresses our guests rave about. Your private bathroom is two steps away, and just across from your room. It is a full bathroom with a roomy shower and seperate bathtub, andof course, all the amenities as our other rooms.
May and Oct.31 $157.00 per night Call for Reservations (607) 210-4106
2 Night Minimum. Discounts for stays four days or longer.
It is our pleasure to offer these amenities
- Breakfast: Weekends are full hot cooked breakfast with homemade baked goods; Weekdays are Super Continental with eggs/egg dish, yogurts, fresh fruit, juices, cereals, plentiful muffins/scones, toast, bagels & English muffins. Coffee and tea, of course, with a wide selection of Keurig coffees and a large tea assortment. Coffee ready at 6.30!
- Snacks and homemade baked goods available
- Multi level deck with beautiful lake view, living room and dining room for relaxing.
- Free phone use with long distance, TV, AC, wireless internet, fridge and blow dryers in every room. Iron and Ironing board available as well. Washer & dryer on premises.
- Quiet residential area, but close to village. Great for walking and biking. Covered area for your bikes.
- Two night minimum on weekends from May to October. Discounts available for stays of fours days or longer.
- 10% discount Military, except on major event weekends or holidays.
- There are NO kitchen privileges for guest.
- Check in with “Meet and Greet” is 3-4 pm. Late night with prior arrangement. Check out is 10 am.
- Comfy furniture for lounging or eating
- Lots of comfy furniture on the desk for watching the lake, drinking wine, or napping.