Our lovely, bright and sunny large room, with our only king size bed–and lake views!
LakeView has skylights and a remote control cieling fan. A sitting area overlooks the lake and a
comfy bathroom is ensuite. Amenities include, as with all our rooms, individual AC, heat,
refrigerator, private tea area and TV–embroidered robes and slippers. Decorated in shades of
pale aqua and white, and looks as fresh as the lake in summer.
November and April $145.00 per nightCall for Reservations (607) 210-4106
December 1st to March 31st $120.00 per night - No Discounts Apply- Call for Reservations (607) 210-4106
May to October 2 Night Minimum on Weekends
Two weeks needed for money back, or entire amount is charged. For major event weekends, holidays or large groups or multiple rooms, four weeks is needed for refund. If reservation is made within the 2 week period, no refund is available, unless room is rebooked. We have limited rooms and turn many guests down when the rooms are already booked. We appreciate your understanding. Deposit of one night needed to reserve your room due to limited rooms.
It is our pleasure to offer these amenities
- Breakfast: Weekends are full hot cooked breakfast with homemade baked goods; Weekdays are Super Continental with eggs/egg dish, yogurts, fresh fruit, juices, cereals, plentiful muffins/scones, toast, bagels & English muffins. Coffee and tea, of course, with a wide selection of Keurig coffees and a large tea assortment. Coffee ready at 6.30!
- Snacks and homemade baked goods available
- Multi level deck with beautiful lake view, living room and dining room for relaxing.
- Free phone use with long distance, TV, AC, wireless internet, fridge and blow dryers, iron, ironing board, robes and slippers in each room. Washer & dryer on premises.
- Quiet residential area, but close to village. Great for walking and biking. Covered area for your bikes.
- Two night minimum. Discounts available for stays fours days or longer
- There are NO kitchen privileges for guest.
- Corner Patio with a fire pit.
- Comfy furniture for lounging or eating.
- Lots of comfy furniture on the desk for watching the lake, drinking wine, or napping.
- Check in with “Meet and Greet” is 3-4 pm. Late night with prior arrangement. Check out is 10 am.