Our largest suite at the Inn! Two floors, a living room, and lake views–what more could you ask for? You enter into a small room for reading or dressing, where your private bath with large shower is–ensuite. Up a few steps to the top of the Inn, for a queen bed and living room area that overlooks the lake. Guests 6’1″ and over may want to book one of our other lovely rooms, due to low ceilings. Chaise makes into small twin for third guest, at $40 a night. No children under 16. Decorated in shades of blue, with individual AC, heat, refrigerator, TV and private tea area, embroidered robes and slippers.
May to October 31 $180.00 per night. Two night minimum at advertised prices. If available, one night stay $250. - Call for Reservations (607) 210-4106
2 Night Minimum. Discount for longer stay.
Add another guest for $40.00 (per Guest)
where do you put fraternity on resume how to write an essay about an essay find viagra boyfriend medical malpractice essays 10 lines essay on christmas in english apa style references page format nexium food interactions https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/como-y-cuando-tomar-levitra/10/ follow link dissertation printing and binding london lord of the flies essay help cialis delhi free dissertation on human resource management descriptive essay for love go to link canadian zithromax no prescription free college admission essay samples do private shops sell viagra watch follow site write an essay about my most embarrassing moment ester essay sodium bicarbonate https://simplevisit.com/telemedicine/long-viagra-can-taken/16/ architecture dissertations online thesis proposal wallpaper source academic proofreading service uk go site global regents essay questions https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/best-essay-site/28/ click cialis prior authorization bcbs Two weeks needed for money back, or entire amount is charged. For major event weekends, holidays or large groups or multiple rooms, four weeks is needed for refund. If reservation is made within the 2 week period, no refund is available, unless room is rebooked. We have limited rooms and turn many guests down when the rooms are already booked. We appreciate your understanding. Deposit of one night needed to reserve your room due to limited rooms.
It is our pleasure to offer these amenities
- Full Breakfast buffet every morning: with eggs, yogurts, fresh fruit, juices, cereals, plentiful muffins/scones, toast, bagels & English muffins. Coffee and tea, of course, with a selection of coffees and a large tea assortment. Coffee ready at 7:00!
- Multi level deck with beautiful lake view, living room and dining room for relaxing.
- Free phone use with long distance, TV, AC, wireless internet, fridge and blow dryers, iron, ironing board, robes and slippers in each room. Washer & dryer on premises.
- Quiet residential area, but close to village. Great for walking and biking. Covered area for your bikes and motorcycles.
- Two night minimum. Discounts available for longer stays.
- There are NO kitchen privileges for guest.
- No pets allowed
- Comfy furniture for lounging or eating.
- Lots of comfy furniture on the desk for watching the lake, drinking wine, or napping.
- Self check in from 3-8pm. Earlier or later may be available only with prior notification and extra charge. Check out is 10 am.