Our largest suite at the Inn! Two floors, a living room, and lake views–what more could you ask for? You enter into a small room for reading or dressing, where your private bath with large shower is–ensuite. Up a few steps to the top of the Inn, for a queen bed and living room area that overlooks the lake. Guests 6’1″ and over may want to book one of our other lovely rooms, due to low ceilings. Chaise makes into small twin for third guest, at $40 a night. No children under 16. Decorated in shades of blue, with individual AC, heat, refrigerator, TV and private tea area, embroidered robes and slippers.
May to October 31 $182.00 per night with 2 night minimum $250 for a single night stay. - Call for Reservations (607) 210-4106
2 Night Minimum. Discount for longer stay.
Add another guest for $40.00 (per Guest)
Two weeks needed for money back, or entire amount is charged. For major event weekends, holidays or large groups or multiple rooms, four weeks is needed for refund. If reservation is made within the 2 week period, no refund is available, unless room is rebooked. We have limited rooms and turn many guests down when the rooms are already booked. We appreciate your understanding. Deposit of one night needed to reserve your room due to limited rooms.
It is our pleasure to offer these amenities
- Breakfast: Weekends are full hot cooked breakfast with homemade baked goods; Weekdays are Super Continental with eggs/egg dish, yogurts, fresh fruit, juices, cereals, plentiful muffins/scones, toast, bagels & English muffins. Coffee and tea, of course, with a wide selection of Keurig coffees and a large tea assortment. Coffee ready at 6.30!
- Coffee, Tea. Snacks and homemade baked goods available 24/7
- Multi level deck with beautiful lake view, living room and dining room for relaxing.
- Free phone use with long distance, TV, AC, wireless internet, fridge and blow dryers, iron, ironing board, robes and slippers in each room. Washer & dryer on premises.
- Quiet residential area, but close to village. Great for walking and biking. Covered area for your bikes and motorcycles.
- 2 new rooms on lower level for less stairs.
- Two night minimum. Discounts available for longer stays.
- There are NO kitchen privileges for guest.
- Corner Patio with a fire pit.
- Covered patio with a ping pong table.
- Comfy furniture for lounging or eating.
- Lots of comfy furniture on the desk for watching the lake, drinking wine, or napping.
- Check in with “Meet and Greet” is 3-4 pm. Late night with prior arrangement. Check out is 10 am.